Introductory and Technical Information
- ERG-SXET series gas pressure regulators are used in the gas lines in order to reduce maximum 0,5 bar input pressure to the desired output pressure between 16 and 100 mbar. The range of the output pressure can be set with the choice of a different spring.
- Usage: City gas networks and gas pipelines in industrial areas.
- Fluid Type: Second Family Group H Medium ‐ Non‐corrosive gases such as Natural Gas (Methane), LPG, Propane, Butane, Town Gas, Air, etc…
- Pressure Class: PN0,5
- Inlet Connection or Port Size: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ ISO 228 / 1 BSPP – ISO 228/1 BSPT – ANSI / ASME B 1.20.1 NPT Threaded (Female)
- Outlet Connection or Port Size: 1″, 11/4″, 11/2″, 2″ ISO 228 / 1 BSPP – ISO 228 / 1 BSPT – ANSI / ASME B 1.20.1 NPT Threaded (Female)
- Inlet Pressure Range: 50 mbar up to 0,5 bar
- Outlet Pressure Range: 16 mbar up to 100 mbar
- Flow Range: 6 ‐ 10 ‐ 15 SCM/H
- Filter: Bronze mech metalic filter
- Number of Stages: Single Stage
- Accuracy Class: AC 10 (± 10%) (On request AC5)
- Closing Tolerance: SG20 (+ 20%)
- Ambient Temperature: ‐20°C up to 60°C (On request -40 °C)
- Angle Type: 90° or U
- Relief Pressure: Based on customer demand
- Relief Pressure Tolerance: ± 10%
- OPSO Pressure Range: On request adjustable
- OPSO Pressure Tolerance: 20%
- Shut Off Time: Less than 1 second
- UPSO: Exceed flow valve (between capacity’s 120% to 150%) based on customer demand
- UPSO Pressure Tolerance: ± % 10
- Structural Additional Features: With UPSO, with OPSO, with relief valve
- Material Standard: Aluminum - EN 1706, Brass - EN 12164, Rubber - EN 549
- Materials: Body and cover EN AC-46100 Aluminum, Plastic material Nylon or POM, rubber material NBR
ERG-SXET series gas pressure regulators with emergency stopping are the gas armatures which are used in industrial and civil networks, which can reduce many different gas pressures up to the allowed input pressure to the desired value on the output thanks to the manual spring setting and which can filter dust, dirt etc. carried by the gas thanks to the filer cartridge inside that can be removed and washed.
There is safety stopping equipment in the ERG-SXET series regulators for the output pressure getting higher and/or lower than the desired and these regulators can stop the gas feeding automatically in case of undesired pressure changes in the output pressure thanks to their safety stopping equipments. The safety stopping value, at which the automatical safety stopping is desired, is adjusted according to the output pressure; and it is required for the safety stopping equipment to be re-adjusted manually and to be calibrated as described below after the factors that cause stopping are removed for the gas flow in the system to be re-opened as the safety stopping got active and stopped the gas flow.
The discharge safety ventile is positioned as closed on the network at normal operation conditions; it discharges the gas when the foreseen safety pressure (SP) is exceeded in the regulated gas line and turns of the gas discharge as leakproof when the safety pressure gets normal again. Thus, the devices used after the regulator are protected from any harm.
ERG-SXET series regulators are equipped with the excess flow stopping safety equipment that can stop the gas flow by closing when they reach any flow rate between the 120% and 150% of their capacity. It is required for the safety stopping equipment to be re-adjusted manually as described below after the factors that cause stopping are removed for the gas flow in the system to be re-opened as the safety stopping got active and stopped the gas flow. The reasons for the flow rate in the regulators to reach between 120% and 150% can be cracks in the pipes or breaks in the pipes etc.