Introductory and Technical Information
- ERG-L series gas pressure regulators are used in the gas lines in order to reduce maximum 0,2 bar input pressure to the desired output pressure between 16 and 100 mbar. The range of the output pressure can be set with the choice of a different spring
- Usage: City networks for domestic use
- Fluid Type: Second Family Group H Medium ‐ Non‐corrosive gases such as Natural Gas (Methane), LPG, Propane, Butane, Town Gas, Air, etc…
- Pressure Class: PN0,2
- Connection or Port Size: 3/4″, 1″ Threaded (Female)
- Inlet Pressure Range: 50mbar up to 0,2 bar
- Outlet Pressure Range: 16 mbar up to 100 mbar
- Flow Range: 0-10 m3/h
- Filter: None
- Number of Stages: Single Stage
- Accuracy Class: AC 15 (± 15%)
- Closing Tolerance: SG30 (+ 30%)
- Ambient Temperature: ‐20°C up to 60°C (On request -40 °C)
- Class and Group: A Class Group 2 (A2)
- Angle Type: 90°
- UPSO: Exceed flow valve usually shut the gas off ≥11 mbar. Can be set based on customer demand.
- UPSO Tolerance: ± 20%
- Shut Off Time: Less than 1 second
- Structural Additional Features: With UPSO
- Material Standard: Aluminum - EN 1706, Brass - EN 12164, Rubber - EN 549
- Materials: Body and cover EN AC-46100 Aluminum, Plastic material Nylon, Rubber material NBR, filter bracket metal
ERG-L series gas pressure regulators without emergency stopping are the gas armatures which are used in industrial and civil networks, which can reduce many different gas pressures up to the allowed input pressure to the desired value on the output thanks to the manual spring setting and which can filter dust, dirt etc. carried by the gas thanks to the filer cartridge inside that can be removed and washed.
ERG-L series regulators are used in the gas lines in which the devices with low consumption capacity are installed.