Introductory and Technical Information
- ERG-E series gas pressure regulators are used in the gas lines in order to reduce maximum 1 bar input pressure to the desired output pressure between 16 and 150 mbar. The range of the output pressure can be set with the choice of a different spring. The regulator with safety stopping gets automatically active and stops the gas flow in case that the input pressure gets higher or lower than the adjusted value in order to ensure the safety of the devices used in the system thanks to the safe stopping system it includes.
- Usage: City gas networks and gas pipelines in industrial areas
- Fluid Type: Second Family Group H Medium ‐ Non‐corrosive gases such as Natural Gas (Methane), LPG, Propane, Butane, Town Gas, Air, etc…
- Pressure Class: PN1
- Connection or Port Size: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 11/4″, 11/2″, 2″ Threaded (Female)
- Inlet Pressure Range: 50 mbar up to 1 bar
- Outlet Pressure Range: 16 mbar up to 150 mbar
- Flow Range: 15 - 120 SCM/H
- Filter: Pore dimensions as standard 50 micron (10-20 microns on request)
- Number of Stages: Single Stage
- Accuracy Class: AC 10 (± 10%)
- Closing Tolerance: SG30 (+ 30%)
- Ambient Temperature: ‐20°C up to 60°C (On request -40 °C)
- OPSO Pressure Range: 30 mbar up to 200 mbar
- OPSO Pressure Tolerance: 20%
- UPSO Pressure Range: 12 mbar up to 40 mbar
- UPSO Pressure Tolerance: 20%
- Shut Off Time: Less than 1 second
- Structural Additional Features: With Shutoff
- Material Standard: Aluminum - EN 1706, Brass - EN 12164, Rubber - EN 549
- Materials: Body and cover EN AC-46100 Aluminum, Plastic material Nylon, rubber material NBR, filter bracket metal
ERG-E series gas pressure regulators without emergency stopping are the gas armatures which are used in industrial and civil networks, which can reduce many different gas pressures up to the allowed input pressure to the desired value on the output thanks to the manual spring setting and which can filter dust, dirt etc. carried by the gas thanks to the filer cartridge inside that can be removed and washed.
There is safety stopping equipment in the ERG-E series regulators for the output pressure getting higher and/or lower than the desired and these regulators can stop the gas feeding automatically in case of undesired pressure changes in the output pressure thanks to their safety stopping equipments. The safety stopping value, at which the automatical safety stopping is desired, is adjusted according to the output pressure; and it is required for the safety stopping equipment to be re-adjusted manually and to be calibrated as described below after the factors that cause stopping are removed for the gas flow in the system to be re-opened as the safety stopping got active and stopped the gas flow.