Introductory and Technical Information
- Usage: City gas networks and gas pipelines in industrial areas
- Fluid Type: Second Family Group H Medium ‐ Non‐corrosive gases such as Natural Gas (Methane), LPG, Propane, Butane, Town Gas, Air etc…
- Pressure Class: PN1 ve PN6
- Connection or Port Size: 1/2”, 3/4, 1”, 11/4”, 11/2”, 2” Threaded (Female) and DN65, DN80, DN100 Flanged
- Inlet Pressure Range: 50mbar up to 6 bar
- Filter: Pore dimensions as standard 50 micron (10-20 microns on request)
- Ambient Temperature: ‐20°C up to 60°C
- Way: 2/2
- Pressure Test Connection: 1/4” Threaded (Female)
- Material Standard: Aluminum EN 1706, rubbers EN 549
- Materials: Body anda cover EN AC-46100 Aluminum or Zamak 3 material, rubber materials NBR, filter bracket metal
EGF model gas filters are the elements that seperates the dust particles carried by the gas or very small particles spread within the gas (for example: dust and rust), holds these and protects the burner, gas counter and adjustment devices which may possibly be damaged. Dust, woodchips, smut and other physical substances and dirt in the gas are held by the fiber.
When the dust tank capacity is exceeded or a very high pressure difference effected, the filter loses its filter protection function.
The filters are resistant against the mechanical and thermal stress that occur under operational conditions.
The device must be kept away from rain and water as much as possible.